Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Down and Dirty, Candid Truth Style

Although some of David Kyle's blogs don't interest me as much as others, he always impresses me with his bluntness. I was looking through a post he made a few weeks ago:

John Leopold makes National News.

Now that is going National not like that claptrap at RedState.

I haven't heard a more sobering truth since Bud's rename of his Blog. However informative, RedState boasts a bit too much about being a national network. I think it also may be at bit too much like a forum for my liking to rather than a source of information. Letting the Brian Griffiths of the world be your reporters/newswriters doesn't seem too "fair and balanced" to me. Then again, I'd be stupid to believe any media outlet is honestly "Fair and Balanced".


2 comments:

David K. Kyle said...

Hey there Frank glad to see you back even if only temporary. I have to admire your bluntness on my blog. What part does not interest you, maybe it doesn’t interest more people and I could write about other things. For some odd reason some people don’t like my bluntness.

Frank Reily said...

Well, its not that you have to write different stories. Some stuff just doesn't interest me on your blog just like I'm sure some of the things I post don't interest you. Its a common thing, and of everyone on here, I think you do the best job of actually keeping up on all happenings in the World rather than just the little domestic squabblings of Anne Arundel Political legends in their own mind..... I think I need not say anymore about that line.

Honestly, I value everyone's opinion, but there is much amusement to be had on here.