Thursday, May 24, 2007

Old Chinese Proverb Say "Man in Glass house shall throw no stones!"

From David Kyle's Blog: "Wow, I feel bad. I saw the comment in Reily's Blog but now that you have put it where someone may actually read it I will add my two cents."- Greg Kline

Greg seems to be adding his 2 cents in on The Enigma just fine from what it appears. I just would love to see him publish his actual listener numbers and see how many people actually stop by and waste valuable time listening to the CR Podcast when they could be doing things like breathing heavily, watching a documentary on the migratory patterns of the sloth, or even poking out their mind's eye with a dull knife.

If you want to listen to something worthwhile, give Ed Norris a try......http://ednorris.com/index.php 11am-3pm on 105.7 WHFS.

3 comments:

Greg Kline said...

I pegged you as a typical Norris caller.

As long as you are listening, Frank, our ratings will continue to be great.

Frank Reily said...

Yeah, but the mere fact is I've stopped listening 2 months ago.

'Typical Ed Norris Caller'...... I've also never called Ed Norris, as was stated before, I listen to him and his show, I like his opinions and views, and not always those of his callers.

Sorry Greg, I have yet to be pegged in my life for anything, and will have yet to be pegged by you of all people.

David K. Kyle said...

I saw that sloth thing but fell asleep at the first two feet.