Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blind leading the blind???

I was reading some of Brian Griffith's latest blogs and saw he presented himself in front of the Elephant club and had a vibrant forum on blogs. I have to admire him for the good will upshot this may bring to some of us here in the blogosphere, but it also may open the doors to even more conservative activists and hard right-wingers. I welcome more readers and opinion, but no more of the "Dwyerism" of throwing the right-wing book at anyone. Its been done quite a few times already, and if it became frequent, it would be a total pain in the duff.

2 comments:

David K. Kyle said...

While he was entertaining the Elephant Club I was talking about blogs at the Maryland Taxpayers Association http://www.mdtaxes.org/ .
I wonder if he described to them his feats of manipulating the system as now there is competition to see who can crosspost the most going on at BNN.

Frank Reily said...

BNN? I don't mean to seem like I'm living in the dark, but is that a new version of red state or some screwed up CNN wanna be?