Wednesday, November 21, 2007

He's at it again

Seems that Greg Kline has been putting out some pent up aggression on all fronts. Within in the past couple of days, Greg has not only gone on the war path for Del. King of 33A, I also see he had really given bud a hard time at Red Maryland.

In a quote from Kline to bud, Kline exclaims: "Your support for a party that so clearly rejects your purported views calls your judgment into serious question."

That's a pretty harsh set of words for anyone on here to use. I agree with more than a few statements that have been made, not only by bud, but in e-mails i have exchanged with other bloggers that Kline is trying to win some "brownie points" with hard right wing conservatives and those at red Maryland.

Greg, its this simple about the Del. King problem you have:
The voters chose Del. King because they see (or chose to see) what I see in you.

Happy Thanksgiving you Pompous Ass. I'm glad to see yet again you've buried the needle in the arrogance meter.

Love,
Frankie

1 comment:

David K. Kyle said...

At least you said it with love. I think this quote is from one of our founding fathers I just can’t remember which one, but I think it had to do with overbearing Redcoats and happy go lucky colonists. “Can’t we all just get along?” Always great when I get to read a Frank post as I am always sure to get a laugh. Keep it Frank.