Monday, November 5, 2007

Just to Piss Everyone off After Tonight's Awful Ravens Game

It seems as if Bob Irsay's name has been coming up a helluva lot lately. Just a quick photo caption for old memories.

In the comment section, I want every reader to make their own caption for this picture. Best one gets the 'Enigma Award' (whatever that is).

An afterthought:

I will be the first to admit I don't watch as much in the way of football as many other people do, but the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game is one that I always turn on. After this performance, Billick needs to go. I've been reading recently that Billick favors rest and relaxation to good, old fashioned practice. I can see the results as I sit here at half-time and look at the 35-7 score.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You want to know what I think? Pull my finger and I'll tell you what I think"

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

I would gladly pay for the Mayflower van if Billick would pack up and move to Indianapolis or any other place for that matter. The sooner he goes, the better.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

"I hereby put this curse on your championship baseball team. You will have years of bad luck. You will also endure the ineptitude of a greedy ambulance chasing owner who'll take over in the mid 90's."