Monday, October 13, 2008

David Kyle....Where art thou?

Just like the infamous Car 54, where are you???? I do feel that the blogging world is being cheated without one of our more nobler minds that is David Kyle.

Not only that, I feel that he is one of our more viable candidates for a county council seat in AA. David is not only an asset to the political climate, but also very in touch with a very large variety of issues both locally and abroad.

Not to mention, I think I'd rather go to a quaint breakfast fundraiser for David Kyle, than go to a fundraiser such as "Burgers for Braswell" or "Grizzle for Griffiths." I don't think it would take the formation of a self-fulfilling 'exploratory committee' and I don't see him using a positions such as this just for a political stepping stone.

David, If you won't make a run for county council, then will you at least come back to blogging? I think your political insight on the presidential election would be rather interesting if not just plain amusing.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

For the record, the burgers were fantastic.

David K. Kyle said...

Frank,

Thank you for the endorsement. In April I was let go by the IOTC for not doing something the powers that be wanted me to do, because it was just plain wrong. I finally received funding for a project that I have been working on for several years now and have been extremely busy. I have been running around the country filming interviews for a documentary film, and I honestly don't have time to even read blogs let alone write anything. Not that I haven't wanted to write, but finding time is difficult.

David