Thursday, March 15, 2007

Don Dwyer.... Better prepaired than a SWAT Team....

WBAL 11 News aired a story tonight on the 11-o'clock news about Don Dwyer and his "constant vigilance" of the threats that have been made towards him about his views on gay marriage. Needless to say my faint and only reaction was just to mutter to myself "Dwyer, Cry me a River".

To those who write hate letters to this lame excuse for a delegate..... For our own good here in Maryland, Please Stop! I'm tired of people who are giving this guy an excuse to spout his "story of misery" and also getting his message about about HB919. I really want this guy to have no chance at all of passing a bill, and giving him air-time on television is not helping my cause (not that I think its really going to pass in the first place).

No comments: