Sunday, March 25, 2007

Greg Kline and Jamison Moody, Same Mindset, Different View.......

Well, I just finished listening to the Conservative Refuge podcast again this week, and found myself yet again doubting Greg. I also came to the conclusion that he is almost an exact replica of Jamison Moody, except that they are of different parties and different views.

Greg, I like your response to my opinion about the rebuttal posts and voicemails, but Like I said, it's too much like BS. Too much like Bryan Simonaire in that he does his best to wander as far away from the truth as possible, and true bovine fecal matter. Let me ask a question that refutes what you have said. On your blog, the post titled "Why Such Bad Blood" from late January, Why has the comments page been edited so much that the bloggers names have been changed to anonymous? Lets not forget to add the fact that a few comments have also been deleted that I knew you didn't agree with.

Yeah, I'm blowing the whistle, calling a foul, and waiving the red flag. Just like pollen, I'm allergic to bulls*** and I just sneezed. If anyone would like to refute me on this, feel free, but I'd also like to hear from those who's comments were deleted.

Now, for those of you who question what likeness Jamison Moody and Greg Kline have, besides being exact opposites on political affiliation and view, it is this simple:
1. Both are company men for their sides.

2. They both do not like to hear the opinion of the opposition and both do downplay it.

3. During extreme disagreement on their blogs, they will:
A. Delete your post; or
B. Ban you from their blog all together; or
(I will give Greg credit, he hasn't gone as far as to do B, but Jamison is famous for this)
C. Maybe even hide your name.

4. Both attempt to be passively belligerent to their opposition with little success. (Yeah Greg, I noticed the child saying the "Legend" line in the beginning.)

Much as in Jamison's case, Greg's credibility with me is going down like a skydiver without a parachute. Yes, call me on waiting until now to ask about the post with the edited identities and deleted posts, but as a good lawyer knows, there is a better time and place for everything.

Greg, I don't know you personally, and know little about you. Don't take this stuff as a personal attack, but I am not going to hesitate to throw my unadulterated observations out for everyone to see.


Link to "Why Such Bad Blood" Comments:
https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=37413290&postID=116861645613285336

15 comments:

Greg Kline said...

Frank,

Thanks for listening to the show. I have never rejected or edited any comment to my blog. I never changed anyone's identity and have no reason to. I have no idea where you are getting that from.

Hey, I don't take it personally.

Frank Reily said...

Greg,

You obviously didn't look at the link I included in my post. Why does almost every post say anonymous? I'd call that a change in identity. Yes, there were more than 6 posts on there when the blog was posted, because at the time it was such a hot button issue.

Greg Kline said...

Obviously I have seen my own blog, Frank. I allow people to post anonymously and I put them on. There is no evidence of a change, because there was none!!! I couldn't change it if I wanted to anyway!!!

If people want to bash Simonaire or anyone else they can. I certainly am not protecting his critics.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Greg,

I pulled up the bad blood thread. I recognize some of my posts. They now show as "anonymous".

David K. Kyle said...

I noticed this awhile back and was going to ask Greg about it but forgot. As everyone knows my views I do see the point in Greg doing it intentionally. When I fist saw it I just put it down as a glitch in the system.
Knowing Jamison I can tell you it is not him that bans people, but his wife, at least that is what I was told and I see no reason to doubt it. I told him to get a private political blog, but as yet as far as I know at least he hasn’t done so although there is a Jamison on the Free State Politics site. I don’t know if that is him as I only saw the name the other day and have not pursued it to find out.

mdgoper@gmail.com said...

I believe this will be right up your alley. And while you are at it, maybe you can share your subscription with David K. and Bud

Frank Reily said...

Mdgoper,

I can say for a fact that to those who truly know me, I am and will remain to be more rational than you and anyone else you may name. I care not to share my background, but lets just say I will be the last rational person around when you need me.

My reply to you is more of common sense than it is to confuse you, but I'm sure you will use it to go off on some large insulting raid on my beliefs.

Just remember, the hand that slams you on one arm, may be the hand that grasps the other to save you.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

mdgoper,

I take it you dislike David, Frank and I because, unlike you, we don't worship at the altar of Bryan Simonaire.

David K. Kyle said...

Just to clarify my sentence "As everyone knows my views I do see the point in Greg doing it intentionally." should have been "I do not see". I only reread what I wrote, after I read goper's link which I thought rather odd.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

David and Frank,

It seems mdgoper has a connection with a guy named Steve. They co-host a blog together. Could Steve Whisler also be "anonymous" Steve who kept posting about Simonaire having the best run campaign?


I wonder why Baltimore County guys have so much interest in AA County politics?


http://mdgoper.blogspot.com/

David K. Kyle said...

That is a possibility or it is Steve Crim (spelling?) Simonaire campaign guy.

mdgoper@gmail.com said...

It was a link designed to poke fun at all the conspiracy theories frank, bud and david have regarding a wide array of issues from greg kline changing every link to anonymous to bs stealing the election, and many more over the months of reading various blogs. Like John Kerry, maybe I'm just a bad jokester.

Even in this string, bud has come up with a new conspiracy.

It's truly a fascinating read.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

mdsimonairer,

What's your deal, dude? Can you not handle the heat of politics? But, please tell us, is Steve Whisler the imfamous anonymous Steve?

David K. Kyle said...

Look at the Primary Stats, very unusual for a five man race, and thanks to the great voting machines we have we will never know will we. I merely throw out the possibility because you can’t seriously believe no election has ever been stolen can you?

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Absentee balloting usually mirrors the overall totals. Granted, Governor Ehrlich scared many republicans into voting absentee this year. After the votes were counted on 09/12, two guys saw their percentages increase by a curious margin: Dwyer and Simonaire. Likewise, after the votes were counted on 11/07, two guys saw their percentages increased once again: Dwyer and Simonaire. Both of those characters are evangelicals. How many evangelicals who normally don't vote passed on blank ballots to be filled out on their behalf? I hear quite a few. No conspiracy here. Just accounts I have heard.