Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wish in one hand.....s*** in the other.......

When I tagged John Leopold's name in on election day I was sure hoping that my taxes would stay the same.....and maybe even go lower.... but even the shimmer of hope I had for that now seems to have gone by the wayside. I'm not yet sorry that the man got my vote, but I hope by the end of his four year term this go around he doesn't manage to drive me away from voting republican by making "Say one thing and do another" actions.

After ending my last paragraph I also have to include this thought.... I am going to be driven to vote democrat in the next upcoming elections. Not only Bush and the war have driven me this way, but the turnout of the election in the 31st district.

4 comments:

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Frank,

Good blog. I wouldn't paint all of the 31st with the same broad brush. At least Kipke and Schuh are doing well.

Frank Reily said...

I indeed agree, Kipke is a smart, willing young legislator who will do well in his future as long as he stays on the same path. Schuh is a man who goes his own way, but I can make a few cases where he won't be the prime candidate for a higher position.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Schuh is likely eying higher office. If he were to challenge Simonaire in the primary 4 years from now, I'd be inclined to support him.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Also, why did you vote for Leopold in the first place?